Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Romantic Reflections: My Freebie for the April Blog Train at Pixel Scrapper

PLEASE NOTE: THIS FREEBIE HAS EXPIRED

romantic reflections digiscrap freebie


April's Pixel Scrapper Blog Train theme is "Reflections". It was left up to each of us to choose our specific theme. I decided on "Romantic Reflections" and went with a floral them for Part 1 (here on my blog) and a "Venice" theme for Part 2 (visit my Facebook page to download Part 2).

Comments are appreciated! All of the designers work very hard to make these freebies, so be sure and leave some "love".

Part 1 includes:

12x12 inch backgrounds/papers JPG: 7 floral papers, 1 art journal style paper, 1 shabby white wood background (all backgrounds/papers have textures already applied - if you require ones without textures please leave a comment below and a way to contact you).

buttons PNG: 8 flat flower buttons in the colors of the theme, 2 round flower buttons, 2 round scallop buttons, 2 rose buttons

flowers PNG: 1 silk rose, 1 eyelet lace yoyo, 3 silk flowers with crystal centers

ribbons & ricrac PNG: 2 tied ribbon bows, 4 ricrac, 2 folded ribbons


Here's a preview of Part 2:



Included in Part 2:

misc. items PNG: round flourish, gondola with gondolier

pocket cards with rounded edges PNG: 4x3 inch Ponte Rialto cards (3 colors), 4x6  inch Venetian Mask cards (3 colors), 3x4 inch Lamp Post & Gondola cards (3 colors), 3x4 inch grey-on-white Flourishes cards (2 different designs), 3x4 inch Heart Confetti card, 4x6 inch Venice Panorama cards (3 colors)

word art PNG & PSD: I give you both PNG and PSD files so you can change the colors and/or fonts on the word art if you prefer. Words included: Venezia, Italia, Arrivederci, Amore, piazza, gondola and palazzo. (A txt file is included with a list of the fonts that were used and where you can download or purchase them.)

All cards in this kit have textures already applied - if you require ones without textures please leave a comment below and a way to contact you.

I hope you enjoy these freebies. Happy Scrapping!
Marcy Coate

PS: For more freebies please subscribe to my weekly newsletter.

50 comments:

  1. Simply stunning! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it! Have fun scrapping with these kits!

      Delete
    2. Very pretty. Thank you :)

      Delete
    3. You're welcome, Melly! Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the gifts - lovely & much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the love kit and line drawings of Italy. I appreciate your time and willingness to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comments, Donna. Have fun scrapping with these!

      Delete
  4. Thank you! Lovely parts to the train. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Amanda! Enjoy your downloads :-)

      Delete
  5. Thank you - all your bits are lovely. I'm very much looking forward to using them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see any layouts you make with them, Sarah!

      Delete
  6. Its very nice! I love all you kit. Many thanks, and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Carmen! I followed you on Google+. I would love to see any layouts you make from my kits! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kits are beautiful. I especially like the Venice inspired piece. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them! I have more Italian themed kits coming soon. Sign up for my newsletter if you'd like to be among the first to know. :-)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for your delightful kits!! I really appreciate your wonderful designs, and your generosity in sharing your hard work with us, your many fans! I really liked the papers that you made, and the Venice-themed cards and word art! So unique! Happy Easter! from Pamela in Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pamela for the lovely compliments. I'm having such fun with what I'm designing, but it's so nice to hear that other people enjoy the results, too!

      Delete
  10. Ooops, I commented about a cross - wrong designer, but what I really love about your design is the lovely European elements. We are going to Europe this summer and they will work so nicely!! Thank you thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Mika! I simply deleted the other comment. So glad you'll be able to use the Venetian set. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter so you can find out when and where my next Italian sets will be released. :-)

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much for both sets for the PS Blog hop. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for the comments. I love to read them :-)

      Delete
  12. Thank you so much, the kit is gorgeous! And thank you for making it CU allowed, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Daniela! I know it's hard to find just the right CU things, sometimes :-)

      Delete
  13. Love the ricrac, flowers, and buttons!! Gorgeous papers!!! The facebook part is stunning!!! Thank you so very much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comments, Mary. I hope you'll have fun making pretty things with these kits!

      Delete
  14. thanks so much for your lovely kits

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you very much for your portion of this awesome blog train !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Choé! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  16. You're welcome, Kelly! Enjoy using them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. You're welcome, Dawn! I love your part of the blog train, too. I hope to get some time to start downloading this week. Been so busy, lately!

      Delete
  18. Really pretty, especially love the papers and heart scatters. Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comments, Helen. I hope you enjoy scrapping with these!

      Delete
  19. Thank you for sharing your creation -- I really like your papers & the scatter! the JCs & word bits are beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting, Pam. I think the scatters are one of my favorite things, in this set. I had a lot of fun making all of them, though!

      Delete
  20. Thank you so much for sharing your designs :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I hope you enjoy using them :-)

      Delete
  21. thank you so much, I love your kit !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the beautiful kits I really appreciate CU kits they are a big help. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Pat! I know what you mean! :-)

      Delete
  23. Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Molly! Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  24. Чедесный набор !!! Огромное спасибо !!! Желаю творческих успехов !!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful, Thank you for creating & sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Rose! I enjoyed creating those sets, and they are still some of my favorites.

      Delete