Sunday, August 2, 2015

August Freebies: My Contributions to Pixel Scrapper's Blog Train

PLEASE NOTE: THIS FREEBIE HAS EXPIRED

This month started out really busy, but the good news is that things are slowing down and I should have a lot more time for designing. Keep your fingers crossed!

The palette is really pretty this month, don't you think?


I'll admit I was not crazy about designing bugs, because insects are really not my thing...but then I realized that butterflies and dragonflies are insects too, so that got me inspired and I ended up with 3 different sets. ALL SETS have CU and PU rights (commercial and personal use).

TO DOWNLOAD ALL 3 SETS IMMEDIATELY without visiting Facebook, just sign up for my newsletter here and you will receive an email with links to all 3 sets.

Set One includes ten 3x4 pocket cards and one 4x6 card,
plus all of the elements are included as separate files, too.

Set Two includes five 4x6 cards with and without textures (total of 10 cards),
6 glitter butterflies, 3 glitter paisleys, and 3 glitter patterns for Photoshop.

Set Three includes 9 papers, 3 more cards and 15 elements.

I hope you enjoy my contributions. Here's the link back to Pixel Scrapper for all of the lovely designs from all of your favorite designers and several new designers this month, too! Be sure to leave comments and "likes" if you download from anyone's blog or FB page - it's always appreciated so much! :-)

20 comments:

  1. beautiful, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....what a great kit. I just adore those butterflies!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, Angela. It's always nice when my work is appreciated. :-)

      Delete
  3. Lovely!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on PixelScrapper, thank you for these downloads. They are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! That's why I love PixelScrapper - so many nice people. :-)

      Delete
  5. Very beautiful!! I feel the same way you do about bugs, but I love butterflies. Love having the PSDs included! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! The PSDs made the files really huge, but I figured for butterflies it's worth the extra download time. There's no such thing as too many butterflies. LOL!

      Delete
  6. thank you fro sharing your creation -- Love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Pam. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous!!! The butterflies and dragonflies are beautiful!!! The word art is lovely!!! The papers and journal cards are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marcy, somehow the email from you containing the set # 3 got deleted. :( I was experiencing a lot of computer problems at the time and that could have been the cause. I do have sets 1 and 2, they are both beautiful and love them! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on vacation with no computer. Try subscribing to newsletter again with a different email. It will send you the link. :-)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. You're welcome! Check back tomorrow. I will be posting the September blog train goodies.

      Delete